Windows that move up and down are called double hung. Use individually or in combination with bay, bow and picture windows.
- They also tilt in from the top for cleaning from within the house.
- Smooth and easy operation.
- Triple air seals on top and bottom sash guarantee absolute airtightness.
- Foam filled master and sash frames for unsurpassed thermal stability.
- Full screens or half locking screens.
- Meeting rails with patented “positive interlock.”
- Stepped sloped sill and water drainage system are part of the frame, not added on afterwards. This eliminates any possibility of water infiltration.
- All glass options are available.